We are looking for 15 to 20 minutes videos on a single topic or area of the Haiku/Senryu genres.
- The presenter must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with the topic presented. These are true presentations and not interviews. You will be given a free hand to express your views on the topic you choose. We do reserve the right to make the final decision on what we publish on the site.
- A slide presentation should be a part of the video, and it will be linked to in the text portion on YouTube below the video.
- The presenter’s links to books, sites, and a complete bio will be included for viewers.
- You can prepare your own video OR we will do it on Zoom and edit it for presentation on the Failed Haiku Video site on YouTube.
- The presenter may post the video on their own site or elsewhere, but it will always remain on Failed Haiku’s YouTube Site.
The goal of this project is to put out ‘real’ information on Haiku/Senryu for use by poets, and others interested in the genre. HaikuHut is a feature of Failed Haiku, a journal of english language senryu.